권장 브라우저 안내

이 웹사이트는 Internet Explorer 9 버전 이상에서만 이용 가능합니다.
편리한 사이트 이용을 위하여 최신 브라우저로 업그레이드해주시기 바랍니다.

사랑하는 엄마에게

어머니께서 저를 먼저 찾아주셨으면 좋겠습니다.(I wish my mother would find me first.)

페이지 정보

작성자 이창민 작성일2024-06-03 17:30 조회447회 댓글0건

본문

안녕

In 1993 I was born as Lee Chang Min in Chuncheon-si. My mother could not take care of me, hence she decided to let me adopt to the Netherlands. Her only demand was for me to get adopted by a Catholic family. Her faith in God was beyond everything.

The love she felt for me was very clear, as she gave me souvenirs and pictures. The pictures of her while she is pregnant are one of the most precious things I have.

It has always been a dream to visit Chuncheon and especially Mary’s Home. That dream came true in August 2023. Me and my wife visited Sister Jeong Hye Elisabeth. She was waiting for us at the beautiful entrance of Mary’s Home. She told me how they taking care of the (future) mothers. I think they are providing excellent selflessly work and I’m really thankful for taking care of my biological mother in 1993.

We took pictures in the garden. That was a very special moment for me because I have a picture of my mother standing at the same spot. Since the visit I feel more connected with my roots and Mary’s Home. I still have contact with Sister Jeonh Hye Elisabeth. I recently sent her Dutch stroopwafels!

Damy Klaassen
이창민

<번역>

저는 1993년 춘천시에서 이창민으로 태어났습니다. 어머니는 저를 돌볼 수가 없어서 저를 네덜란드로 입양시키기로 결정하셨습니다. 어머니의 유일한 요구는 나를 가톨릭 가정에 입양시켜 달라는 것뿐이었습니다. 하느님에 대한 어머니의 믿음은 모든 것 이상이었습니다.

어머니가 나에게 기념품과 사진을 주는 등 나에 대한 사랑은 매우 분명했습니다. 어머니가 임신했을 때 찍은 사진은 제가 가진 가장 소중한 것 중 하나입니다.

춘천, 특히 마리아의 집을 방문하는 것은 항상 꿈이었습니다. 그 꿈은 20238월에 이루어졌습니다. 저와 제 아내는 마리아의집 정혜엘리사벳 수녀님을 방문했습니다. 수녀님은 마리아의집 아름다운 입구에서 우리를 기다리고 있었습니다. 수녀님은 그들이 (미래의) 엄마들을 어떻게 돌보는지 말해주었습니다. 1993년 생모를 보살펴주셔서 정말 감사하고 사심없는 훌륭한 일을 해주신다고 생각합니다.

우리는 정원에서 사진을 찍었습니다. 같은 자리에 서 있는 어머니의 사진이 있기 때문에 그것은 나에게 매우 특별한 순간이었습니다. 방문 이후로 나는 나의 뿌리와 마리아의집 과 더 많은 유대감을 느꼈습니다. 정혜엘리자벳 수녀님과 아직도 연락을 하고 있어요. 나는 최근에 수녀님께 네덜란드 스트룹와플을 보냈습니다!

다미 클라센

이창민

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.